7daysweek

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Lovin' the GREEN!

To pass the wait with other adoptive moms, I've been keeping an eye on the statistical charts over on the Rumor Queen site.  All of us obsessive moms-to-be add our info to the charts and then watch as we slowly move up with each new step reached in the process.  Well, once you start getting to the very top, you get the added bonus of seeing your name in color.  Last week my name was finally in color--yellow.  But this week,  well just look:



Can you see me there, right above the cursor?  I'm 6daysweek...and I'm GREEN!  According to this chart, if your name is displayed in green, then you are NEXT in line for travel approval.  It could come this week...or possibly next. When you actually receive your travel approval, you move to the top and your name turns...PINK
Ahh, yes.  It's really the little things in life that bring me so much pleasure.
And, by the way, I added some sweet little things to my packing pile this weekend:


 I think Miss Saidie will look adorable in her new winter coat and hat.  Can't wait to see her all bundled up in them!

"Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord."  Psalm 27:14

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying for PINK!!! Have a feeling it will be this week!Just can't wait to see sweet little Saidie in her winter coat and hat! They are adorable. Really, can't wait to see her period! We pray for your family and the adoption each day.
In Christian Love,
Grandma & Grandpa

sunny smiles said...

Oh how very exciting!Will be thinking pink!

Fireflyhex said...

MOAR EXCEL CHARTS PLZ!

Dont worry you'll get to pink:)

Serving the King said...

Girl I don't know how you do that! I had to divorce myself from the Yahoo groups because watching others progress every time we hit a road block was driving me kah-razy! I am so happy for you though! We were cabled yesterday so hopefully we will be right on your heels!