7daysweek

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A Sweet Find

I've had a couple of bags of squares on my "to do" pile on the counter for a couple of weeks.  I decided to take a peek today.  Just look at what I found!

square #30:  This adorable little square and wish is from my Aunt Sheila and Uncle Merle.  Lovin' the spider!



square #31:  My great-aunt Sis (Ila Faye) sent this cute lavender Tinkerbell square and wish. 



square #32:  My Aunt Toni and Uncle Brad contributed this gorgeous patchwork square and wish.




square #33:  This beautiful patriotic plaid fabric and wish are from Aunt Toni's daughter, my cousin Kerrie and her kiddos Luke and Lynnae.



 

square #34:  Friends (and neighbors) of ours, Mark and Chris, gave us this cheery yellow striped fabric and kind wish.  (...Maybe you should check your closet, Mark.)






No comments: