7daysweek

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More sweet quilt squares

Since there isn't any news to share, I wanted to show some special quilt squares I received since my last quilt post.

This first adorable square and wish is from a sweet lady from our church, Carol. (It feels funny typing her first name since I'd never refer to her this way.)





Next I received this cute square from Don and Heidi, one of our pastors and his wife. Their touching wish includes one of my favorite Bible passages (Psalm 139).









3 comments:

sunny smiles said...

She will feel the love from her little quilt of many colors..

Serving the King said...

You go girl! Remodel, quilt, adopt, be a mom, I say multi-tasker?!! Love the squares!

Paige said...

We are still waiting for our LSC too! I am starting to get anxious! I can hardly wait until you can post about this precious girl!