7daysweek

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas card bloopers

The Christmas cards came about in a fit of panic this year. It seemed Christmas was upon us before I was nearly ready. In desperation one day after school, I grabbed the camera and the kids, and we headed outside for photos. This was decided after I hadn't come up with coordinating clothes for an inside tree photo. We headed to the new Tiber Creek area first. Next we stopped at Cullinan Park. Finally, when everyone was nearly frozen, we came home and shot a few on the porch. Here are some of the shots that didn't quite make the card:

1 comment:

Beckett Franklin Gray said...

Just found your blog. :o)

My non-profit recently published a new book on Chinese adoptive parenting that has some similar stories. “The Dragon Sisterhood: A Guide to Chinese Adoptive Parenting”.

It can be found on our blog:

http://www.dragonsisterhood.blogspot.com

I thought you might be interested.