7daysweek

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Joseph's blog post


Dear Little Sister,

I am so excited to see you! I am going to be a big brother. I am thinking about you, and I hope you'll like sports and skateboarding. Just so that you know, I like baseball. I can't wait to read to you, and I hope you like fairy tales. You are going to have lots of fun with us. Right when we get you, I'm going to want to hold you. On Friday and Saturday nights we have slumber parties and we watch movies. Whenever you want, you can have a slumber party with us. I hope you like video games, too. And I'm wondering, what flavor of ice cream do you like? Also,I can't wait to teach you how to tie your shoes.

Love,
Your big brother Joseph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joseph,
We enjoyed reading your letter to your little sister. We know you will be a good brother and will teach her many good things. The main thing you will teach her is to enjoy life and laugh!!! We think she will like vanilla ice cream so she can enjoy making floats and sundaes with her brothers and sister when she is at our house!!!
In Christian Love,
Grandpa & Grandma