7daysweek

Thursday, November 17, 2005

100 Good Wishes Quilt




Today marks one month from the time our dossier went to China (DTC). To fill some of the time while we wait, several of us in our travel group are planning to make "100 Good Wishes Quilts". I heard about the quilts early in the paperwork process, but wasn't certain I needed another project to complete before the baby comes. I decided to take it on anyway and maybe get some help in actually piecing it together when the time comes. (Of course, knowing me, the baby will be 10 before it gets finished!) In a couple of weeks I should have a letter explaining the quilt project and how to participate in it ready to give out to family and close friends. I think it willl make a wonderful keepsake for our daughter.

I believe the Chinese character above means "adoption".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monday Family,
Thank you for involving us in this wonderful adventure. I am sure that we will be sending you a momento for your quilt. We have been praying for you and will continue throughout the process. If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to call. We love you guys very much!
The Hamilton Family