7daysweek

Friday, September 10, 2010

Patience, patience...

Just in case you didn't get enough of the sweetness in the last post...



 Yeah, about that last post...
Today marked 15 days that we've been waiting on our I-800 provisional approval.  The average that it has been taking for this approval is 20 days.  Well, this afternoon I received an email from our USCIS officer stating that our I-800 has been approved.  Next we wait for it to be cabled to the NVC (National Visa Center).  That generally takes about a week or so.  

Moral of the story: patience.  Guess I'll never learn...

3 comments:

Serving the King said...

Congratulations!! What a great day!! I am going KAH-RAZY waiting on these LSC's. 60+ days. Ugh. Trying to keep my head up but this is really starting to get to me. I've even lost my blog mo-jo. :( Sheesh! Even my comments are downers!! LOL! I'm so happy for you though and that beautiful girl!!! Definitely pure sweetness!!

Paige said...

Any word on when travel might be? At least you were below the average on this part! Hopefully everything else goes fast too!

Anonymous said...

Things are looking up! God seems to know just how much we can endure before bringing something good into our lives! That is just one step closer to your travel news!
In Christian Love,
Grandma & Grandpa