7daysweek

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Spring break


What a glorious week of beautiful weather and taking time to have some fun with the kiddos! I had planned a week of redoing the playroom into a bedroom for the boys. I needed to strip wallpaper, paint, etc. All I managed to do was strip the paper off. The glue is still there. It's not going anywhere either, but I'll get to it eventually.


More importantly we relaxed and had fun. The kids had friends over, Jacob went to 2 airsoft wars, we picnicked at the park and at home, hung out at the playground,



shopped, spent a day at the new zoo, played in the sand/water table, played
Clue, played video games, colored eggs,




watched movies, walked to the ice cream shop with friends, and just enjoyed our time off. I think we'll all head back to school feeling refreshed.






No comments: